Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

Ah, Joe...

It still is...

I usually start at 7.001 & slowly explore up to 7.150 or so...

I need to work on my 75/80 mtr. antenna...something happened to the delta match in the last Santa Ana winds...

I've just brought my MixW icon.cfg & Icon folder up to date, and there's a lot of folks I need for LONP.

And with St Paddy's and TDW coming up, I want everything playing good...

I actually won Top Dog for St Patty's in 2011, using my old call, W6QE and I have a nice custom made plaque made by Karen, W4KRN.

It's too late at night to get my way-back machine going a 2nd night in a row...

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76