Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

I use MS Excel. 8.5" X 11", landscape.

I divide it into 4 per page,  I do 1 in the upper left corner, then copy & paste the other 3.

I print out a sheet on white paper, then take it to Staples and print out 250 on fluorescent card stock.

Then they cut it for me in 1/4's. I get 1000 cards for about $26.00.

Considering that LotW is my primary QSL route, 1000 cards lasts a very long time!

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP # 76