Re: 20 Tuesday morning

Geary McDowell

Jim I am just thrilled I can again see stations on the waterfall at times, mostly mornings, usually have lost them all by 9:30 OK time, and I have made many PSK contacts.  Some DX ones again too.  I used to QSO with Cuba, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil all the time.  Miss that.  So I defect during the day and play FT8.  HI HI  I have a friend I got into radio a few years ago who was showing his station to a guy who was interested, told him on the band, forget which one now, you could not work anyone local, they had to be hundreds of miles away.  I was the only PSK station that came back to him.  We live about ten miles apart.  HI HI  so I understand your 40 mile DX  HI HI
Geary, KE5IRK

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Geary I saw you working KD2NOP and VE9UN, but nothing of your signal.   I did work a station in Arlington on 40 awhile ago, rare DX for me, hi hi.
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director