Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

B C <k9wis@...>

I use GIMP..its a free photoshop clone and make card templates for anyone who asks..check out my web page at
http://qsl.net/k9wis/

I got started doing this when I wanted to restore an old QSl design I liked but the printer was no longer in business..

If you want help...let me know

Brian K9WIS

---- Jim K5SP <jinnis@swbell.net> wrote:

Barry, do you have Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Publisher? There are
postcard templates in these applications that you can use to create your
own QSL design and print on card stock. Haven't done my cards, but have
created many business cards using their templates.

Jim, K5SP

On 2/26/2018 6:21 PM, VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
So for those that roll there own.
Is there software or templates that would work for a no skills cmptr user?

Barry