Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I was making my own QSL cards using Printmaster Gold or then Printmaster 7 for MAC, however, I stumbled across Hamstuff.com and Ron, W7NN does quite a good job on providing a QSL kit.

So, I’ve started using his cards.  Only because I do not do much as far as cards go.  If I gat a card I send a card.   So, anyone thinking about something like this can go to hamstuff.com.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 27, 2018, at 9:53 AM, VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 05:38 am, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
There is software that will print QSL cards.  Can't remember the name of it, but you can google it. Used to get Avery postcard stock , 4 cards to a sheet, and it did a good job.

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
Yes I remember the good old days of that SW
Unfortunately I can,t seem to find any that will run on win10.
will keep lookin
Barry