Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

Jim K5SP

Worked with the Kitty Hawk many times on the USS Halsey DLG-23, and USS Manley DD-940.  (Was on the DLG twice).

Jim K5SP

On 2/26/2018 3:39 PM, Irv [K3IRV] McWherter wrote:
I admit I succumbed to LOTW because so many use it over paper cards, and the DX guys are wanting a lot for a QSL card, and one ONE in an envelope.  That being said I have cards and love to exchange them!

Inline
            image 1

Inline
            image 2

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Too much extra stuff ... unless you're a button pusher.

Jerry