Re: Special Event Calls and Cards

VA7GEM-1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 09:48 am, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Barry-
No suggestion about what would work for you...but I stopped doing paper cards quite some time ago.  Can't remember exactly when but it has to have been about 10 years.  Since then I think I have only had maybe two or three on-air requests for paper cards that I had to say "Sorry, don't have paper cards anymore."  I do upload all QSOs to LoTW, eQSL, and QRZ.com Logbook.  I think anymore most people (even DX) use one or more of those three. I have on maybe two or three occasion received a paper card requesting a QSL.  When that happens, I go to eQSL Outbox, do edit, display as card, open in new tab, and print one for them. Hope that helps.
Nice idea Rick
TVM
Barry