From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Event Calls and Cards

Barry-
No suggestion about what would work for you...but I stopped doing paper cards quite some time ago.  Can't remember exactly when but it has to have been about 10 years.  Since then I think I have only had maybe two or three on-air requests for paper cards that I had to say "Sorry, don't have paper cards anymore."  I do upload all QSOs to LoTW, eQSL, and QRZ.com Logbook.  I think anymore most people (even DX) use one or more of those three. I have on maybe two or three occasion received a paper card requesting a QSL.  When that happens, I go to eQSL Outbox, do edit, display as card, open in new tab, and print one for them. Hope that helps.