From: Bill Garwood <n4gbk@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 11:15 AM
Subject: [070Club] PSK31 NCQP Today 25FEB2018

Hi Folks,

Seeing several stations on 40 meters PSK31 participating in the NC QSO Party.  Might be some on 20 as well.

ncqsoparty.org
New to the 2018 North Carolina QSO Party is the “CAROLINA” Spelling Bee. Simply put, work counties in North and South Carolina where the first letter of the ...

I'll probably operate an hour or two later this afternoon.

Short macros preferred.  NC stations send their county.  Outside NC send state/province/country.

Thanks!

73,

Bill N4GBK #1688 in PEQ (Perquimans County)