Re: Gap Titan DX

Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347

WOW! Jim - sorry to hear this - have been there myself and I know how tough it is.  Best of luck in the recovery - Lewis, K4ARE

On 2/22/2018 3:28 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
We got it bad. Trees down everywhere, my backyard is trashed from my tree, and neighbors trees. One of his pines sent a branch into the guy for the titan, almost bent it double, and then froze like that. Now maybe the xyl will see the need for the generator I have been asking for.

JIM K5SP

-------- Original message --------
From: Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...>
Date: 2/22/18 1:22 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [070Club] Gap Titan DX

What?  A HAM w/o emergency backup power.  HI HI that is when I end up at the EOC 1 mile east.  Did you get a lot of ice?  We had about an inch of sleet, two heavy rains today so far, finally above freezing.
Geary, KE5IRK
Lawton-Fort Sill,OK

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
My Gap Titan in this ice storm. No power, no radio.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Jim,  K5SP #483