Re: CQing on 40

Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...>

I cq'd for an hour with no luck, then finally worked a local about 5 miles away.  At least I got the qso logged for the day.

Hopefully things are better tonight.

73,

Mike
WM4B

On Feb 21, 2018 8:08 AM, Joseph <ljl2002@...> wrote:
Mike,
Sry I bugged out early because I didn't see S Q U A T up here in CT. The Olympics were much better watching than just looking at noise. I'll try to grin and bear it better this time because we usually have pretty good luck with the Q's..
GL
Joe
KA1PPV #1482
On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 09:40 PM, Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 wrote:

0240z at about 800 Hz. Just trying to make my daily contact for 365.

I was seeing a couple signals a few minutes ago, but nobody could hear me.

Mike

WM4B