Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:50:54 -0000
From: k7dan@yahoo.com
Subject: FT-817 Connected to the Internet!

Greetings all!

We have completed installation and testing of our Yaesu FT-817
online radio. When not traveling with me in the great outdoors, it is
available for use by anyone with an Internet connection (receive
only).

The key components in the system are Windows NetMeeting for
audio and radio control, Kingsmith Software's RATS FT-817 control
program, a Toshiba Laptop, and a fast ADSL connection.

Please accept my personal invitation to give it a try and use it
whenever you like. Your comments, feedback, or questions on the
system are welcome.

73, Dan...VR2HF/K7DAN
Hong Kong

Here's the link: http://VR2HF.tripod.com