From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Morris
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 10:05 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Welcome

Welcome Sherri — I’m not too far down the road from you and hopefully we can make a contact either on 40 or 80 meters some evening.  I live just past Hickory in Lenoir just off of I40

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Feb 19, 2018, at 1:02 PM, Sherri Rapp <srapp7@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone! Hi again, Irv. I'm still jealous of your #. LoL! But now I'm a member so I'm really looking forward to the St. Patrick's Day contest this year. I like exploring other digital modes but I keep coming back to PSK. I really enjoy it. Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!

Sherri, WB4OSU

On Feb 19, 2018 12:50 PM, "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...> wrote:

Now you have to work her again to get credit because she wasn't a member when you worked her.  Wish I had a nickel for every member I worked a day or two before they were members ... I have a whole dollar !

Jerry  n9avy