From: Sherri Rapp <srapp7@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Welcome

Hi, everyone! Hi again, Irv. I'm still jealous of your #. LoL! But now I'm a member so I'm really looking forward to the St. Patrick's Day contest this year. I like exploring other digital modes but I keep coming back to PSK. I really enjoy it. Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!

Sherri, WB4OSU

On Feb 19, 2018 12:50 PM, "Jerry N9AVY" <n9avy@...> wrote:
Now you have to work her again to get credit because she wasn't a member when you worked her.  Wish I had a nickel for every member I worked a day or two before they were members ... I have a whole dollar !
Jerry  n9avy