Re: Who's Working On What?

B C <k9wis@...>

I could use a contact on 20M of any mode from Illinois to close out 20M WAS
Also contacts of nay mode from WY and HI to close out 80M WAS
I need a digital contact from NE to close out Digital WAS
and finally a Fone contact from ND to close Fone WAS.
I am 8 countries away from Digital DXCC
Brian K9WIS

---- Lewis Karriker <ltkarriker@gmail.com> wrote:

I still need 2 on 160M for Top Band. Worked 6 during Valentine Sprint
but 2 of them I had worked before
Lewis - K4ARE - #2347

On 2/16/2018 9:27 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
OK - Time to recruit some help for that endorsement you are working
on!  Post here what endorsements you are working on.  Genereate some
help! 070 members are a great bunch and jump right in to help each
other complete those endorsements and get stickers in the envelope for
the next mailing.

*Special note relatively new members* - upload your logs to the Awards
Progress Checker frequently!  No need to wait until you complete an
endorsement. Keeping track of your progress is /*MOTIVATIONAL!*
/--
*Rick - N7WE*
*070 - #1602*