Re: Who's Working On What?

Lewis Karriker (Sonny) - K4ARE - #2347

Jim - do you have me for "A"
K4ARE - Lewis

On 2/16/2018 12:34 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
I am constantly working on stuff that I can.   However, I recognize that some, for me, are unobtainable for various reasons.

I am still trying to complete WTW, and it is the most frustrating one I have in progress (Golf-18 is also on that list).   I need the vowels to complete WTW:  A - 98, E - 18,  I = 76, N = 8, O = 4.  Never knew there were so few operators with these letters on the bands.  So, if you are one of these, contact me. (Some of each I have already worked too many times, and no credit, but do enjoy contacting you anyway).
--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director