From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Flowers
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:55 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 5 signals simultaneously ???

Yup.   For DXpeditions, it’s all about the QSO rate.  So ‘best case’ for with this new version is about 300 Qs an hour, which amounts to the highest QSO rate for a digital mode that I know of.

I can only imagine what is going to happen when "FT8 DXpedition Mode" is released into the wild … :>0

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC