From: B C <k9wis@twc.com>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Cc: Joseph Molon <ljl2002@optimum.net>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m PSK 18.100.....moved? #2017doubleheader

Sort of like the CW dxer's??  '599 TU' is a valid contact for DXCC...
Brian K9WIS

---- Joseph Molon <ljl2002@optimum.net> wrote:
Mike,
The only reason that FT8 is wall to wall is that apparently no one wants
to do real QSO's anymore.  All they want to do is stuff their logs and
collect their awards.  To me that misses the whole point of being an
Amateur radio operator.  Not every QSO will end up as a ragchew but
something past your call and grid should count as a real QSO.
I've seen the encroachment on 20m (lower end) and 40m (upper end) and
I'm not about to give up spectrum to non-QSO's!

I'm not moving either!.  Nuff said!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

 On Sun, Feb 04, 2018 at 12:41 PM, Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 wrote:

 > So the bottom line is ‘use it or lose it’.  Not sure about the rest
of you, but I’m not moving down for them.  My passband is about 300 –
2500 Hz and I typically see signals  all over that area.

Mike
WM4B