From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Hiltz
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 10:14 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 17m PSK 18.100.....moved? #2017doubleheader

Jerry,

I heard/read somewhere that they put in the psk frequencies by default and that it is hard to change them, but hard is obviously relative.

Pete, WV3S

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 10:10 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
18.100 has been polluted with FT-8 signal since FT-8 became available. PSK31 has been pushed off of 18.100 ever since. FT-8 seems to have ruined some other digital frequencies as well. This was poor planning on the part of those who created the FT-8 software, IMO.
Jerry n9avy