Re: Hustler 6BTV

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Barry,

You are lucky that you didn't get pulled over for running liquor.  A really low riding vehicle down here in the States usually means only one thing.  Trunk must be full of Moonshine.

Love that show!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 05:31 PM, VA7GEM-1470 via Groups.Io wrote:

I'd better go get some concrete mix or I'll be hauling it in the back of my son's Ford Focus.

Mike
WM4B

Mike

Many yrs ago I had a Mercedes diesel sedan. I was doing a small reno es needed about 10 bags of redi-mix concrete so went to get it with the car. On the way home the back end was a bit close to the ground es the local cops pulled me over. No citation issues but they told me they had just received a report of a stolen floor safe 30 minutes earlier. We both had a ood laugh.
Barry