From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 8:51 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Hustler 6BTV

On 1/30/2018 20:17, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Rick:

Ya gotta do CW because it's digital .  Keyboard is okay, especially in pileups. It's also makes it easier on the guy because it's pure machine sent CW.  Used Keyboard this morning to work  Z60A on 20m CW... signals were spread over 15-20 kHz.  It was a new DXCC (Kosovo) so the moves me up a notch.  Next one is 3Y0 is a week or so.

Checked out my dual sloper on 160m and ha it resonant at 1777.something , but it quickly changed after I disconnected analyzer and reconnected to outdoor coax switch.  Also checked cables going out to switch and they were okay. Looks like my problem may be switch... duh !

Jerry n9avy

Jerry - Switch out that switch!  Haven't tried the K44 out yet.  But it does have a CW reader built in, so that should help with the bad ears part.  Supposedly his reader is pretty good.  We'll see!