From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 3:30 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Another go at 160m tonight

OK, a different approach to an antenna now operational.  I'll be on 1.807 near 0100 UTC calling CQ.  Prop from last night was reported as good from then until it started to fall off about 1200 UTC.  And no contest showing on WA7BNM's contest calendar. This antenna setup shows 3.1:1 SWR and tunes to 1.1:1 with my internal tuner.  It remains to be seen if it can hear and speak.  Any help greatly appreciated!