Re: It's a Go for 160m Tonight and Saturday Night.

Jerry N9AVY

You'll probably have lots of CW  tomorrow night. Sunday night/Monday morning might work better once all the contest crowd passes out from too many beers and munchies.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] It's a Go for 160m Tonight and Saturday Night.

OK I give up.  I could copy William KX4WB but he couldn't here me respond to his CQ.  I copied Brian, N2MLP but again he couldn't here me.  Saw John KE4JB briefly - inand out.  Obviously, this antenna just doesn't cut it.  But the CW sure created some QRM.  I sure know how to pick a date - what?  I'll fool with the antenna again tomorrow and try again tomorrow night.  Thanks to everyone who was there!