From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
Date: 1/24/18 18:10 (GMT-05:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 160m for this coming Friday and Saturday evening

i have a lot of things that worked FB until they quit working!

On 1/24/2018 5:06 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Have had same problem with my dual sloper for 160m for past couple years; then, a bout a year ago I changed it out for an Alpha-Delta DX-A  which hasn't worked since. Not sure why, but really haven't had time to devote to troubleshooting.

Have an MFJ-2990 which I got from a friend, but he lost the mounting hardware -rats !   I can order the parts for 60 bucks, but budget seems to change every time I get ready to order.  Murphy strikes again.

The old dual sloper was hombrew and worked FB  up until it quit working.

Jerry n9avy

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 1/24/18 16:57 (GMT-05:00)

Paul-
I plan on using 1.807 as the base frequency.  1.838 is supposed to be the European PSK freq, but I have little hope of making any EU contacts on this limited antenna.   Hope to work you!  You would be a "ATNO" for me on 160.
Rick - N7WE

On 1/24/2018 16:29, Paul Milward wrote:
I'd like to get a few 160 psk calls in my log. What freq do you guys use? I'll listen Friday or Saturday.
73
 Paul nu4c

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A