Re: 160m for this coming Friday and Saturday evening

Jim K5SP

My Gap Titan DX has only loaded on 160 one time, made one contact, and have not been able to get it to load since.  I do have a wire up now, might try on 160 to see what I can do.  May be on Friday/Saturday, what time?

Jim K5SP

On 1/24/2018 4:04 PM, Paul Milward wrote:
OK Rick
My antenna is 43ft vertical with 4:1 balun at base and wide range tuner in K3. I'm curious to see how well my lashup gets out on 160
Paul nu4c

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Date: 1/24/18 16:57 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [070Club] 160m for this coming Friday and Saturday evening

Paul-

I plan on using 1.807 as the base frequency.  1.838 is supposed to be the European PSK freq, but I have little hope of making any EU contacts on this limited antenna.   Hope to work you!  You would be a "ATNO" for me on 160.

Rick - N7WE

On 1/24/2018 16:29, Paul Milward wrote:
I'd like to get a few 160 psk calls in my log. What freq do you guys use? I'll listen Friday or Saturday.
73
 Paul nu4c

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A