Re: Any PSK31 on 160m?

William B

Hello Rick,

I can work you most evenings. I would like to get more PSK contacts on 160 as well.

William
KX4WB

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 7:47 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Anyone have info about 160m propagation lately?  Has there been PSK31 activity on the band?  I can only get on when I rig a temporary antenna (HOA restrictions) so I'm in the dark as to current status.  I still need 4 more 160m stations to fill the Top Band endorsement.  If things go according to plan I will be setting up the 160m end fed inverted L for the Valentine Sprint.  In the meantime, if 160m is hopping, I'll get it up and get on.  Even though it means taking it down each morning - hi hi!