Re: Any PSK31 on 160m?

WP4DT-JOSE OSUBA

JOSE OSUBA  WP4DT@...
ARRL INSTRUCTOR

De: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> en nombre de Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...>
Enviado: miércoles, 24 de enero de 2018 10:04 a.m.
Para: 070Club@groups.io
Asunto: Re: [070Club] Any PSK31 on 160m?

I have found this website to be fairly accurate. http://www.bandconditions.com

On Jan 24, 2018, at 7:47 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Anyone have info about 160m propagation lately?  Has there been PSK31 activity on the band?  I can only get on when I rig a temporary antenna (HOA restrictions) so I'm in the dark as to current status.  I still need 4 more 160m stations to fill the Top Band endorsement.  If things go according to plan I will be setting up the 160m end fed inverted L for the Valentine Sprint.  In the meantime, if 160m is hopping, I'll get it up and get on.  Even though it means taking it down each morning - hi hi!