Re: New Ham Class Demo

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Will be looking for you Steve.

Joe
KA1PPVĀ  #1482

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 03:54 PM, Steve R via Groups.Io wrote:

Next Thursday night the 25th, I will be setting up a demo station for our new hams class. I am going to primarily demonstrate PSK, but also show some of the other modes. I will be on 40M or 30M. I have an old isotron antenna I have been testing the last couple of weeks and it seems to be working fine.

Look for us on 40M and 30M around 7 pm to 9 pm Eastern time. My grid is FN02, just across lake from Buffalo, NY. I would appreciate some PSKers on the band to help me show off the digital world.

Thanks in Advance,

Steve
VA3FLF