Re: K8RLE

Matthew King - AK4MK

I worked him last night and prompted him to join, which he did.  Unfortunately, he didn't give us an email address.  That means we can't contact him to give him his member #, reflector information, and other info about the club.

I guess he'll just have to wait until I get a new member packet out to him in order to get that info.

If someone should work him, please get his email address and send it to Jim so that he can send out the standard welcome email with all of his information.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
No, that email address bounces.

73
Jim

On 1/19/2018 4:15 PM, Joseph Molon wrote:
Jim,
I just worked Ray in December and made the pitch for PODXS and he said that he was going to join.
He has an email address on QRZ.com.  Is it not current?

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

 On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 02:00 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:

 > If anyone knows Ray K8RLE, or works him on the air soon, let him know that I need his email address to process his application.

Without the email address we have no way of letting him know his number and other information.

Member Services Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director