Re: 2017 STICKERS - Dayton, HamCation, and Field Day

B C <k9wis@...>

Our club station N9AW, W/K Amatuer radio club of Greater Milwaukee, worked some PSK31 FD...they gave our CW station a run for their money..it was a good outing
Brian K9WIS

---- Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@gmail.com> wrote:

John - I'm looking for 2017 FD participants. 2018 Winter Field Day is in 2
weekends, but 2018 ARRL Field Day is 6 months away yet.

Did you operate PSK-31 on 2017's FD?

Lewis, I got you added to the list.

Anybody else, please send your name, event, and 070 #.

*73*

*Matt King*
*AK4MK - 070 #1708*
*PODXS 070 Club Executive Director*

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 3:32 PM, John Etling <john@k3jae.com> wrote:

Will most likely work a little PSK (a few hours yet to be determined) on
FD. Depends on how things go.

*I’m Just Sayin’*

*73 de K3JAE*

*John*