Re: Clock #119 - By the Skin of my Teeth!

B C <k9wis@...>

Time to introduce the 5 band 24/7......hi hi
Brian K9WIS

---- "Fr Richard R via Groups.Io" <rickocr2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wow an accomplishment.  Yes Jerry, sometime remorse sets in for me also, when I finish something, then all of a sudden I am done and it is like a let down, slow down -- then I think, oh what about........ time to start another goal.

Good advice Rick.
CU y'all down the log.....

Fr RichardWB8YXF2328

On Sunday, January 14, 2018, 8:23:35 PM EST, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:

That’s kind of the way I feel about reaching 120.  Always need another plateau to reach; that’s what makes us human.

73,

Mike
WM4B