From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Rock
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 5:19 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Clock #119 - By the Skin of my Teeth!

The strategy I used for the late hours was to plan for catnaps. wake up, make a contact or two (preferably just before and just after the top of the hour), then take another nap. I found that a lot easier than trying to do them while staying up in long blocks.

Good luck!

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

On Jan 14, 2018, at 14:49, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@cox.net> wrote:

Don’t forget, when we shift back to DST, the local time will shift to the left relative to zulu time. That makes some squares easier and some harder; good to plan accordingly.

Mike
WM4B