From: K9WIS [mailto:k9wis@twc.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 3:42 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Cc: Mike Besemer
Subject: Re: [070Club] Clock #119 - By the Skin of my Teeth!

I just checked my status and see that 08:00 - 12:00 Z for each day is a blank slate..with some weird one that should be easy like 01:00 on friday and saturday and 19:00 on Tuesday..guess I'll have to systmeatically start knocking these down..we should start a net that meets at the top of each hour..sort of like time sentinels hi hi Brian K9WIS