Re: WTW

Matthew King - AK4MK

Dan - you can see my explanation in red letters on the screenshot below:

Inline image 1

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 2:22 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Dan, I have taken that to mean that I need several of those letters, not that I have not worked any.  I also am of the opinion that it lists only the ones that you need the most of.

However, I didn't design the software and have never asked, just operated on that assumption.

73

Jim, K5SP

On 1/12/2018 12:37 PM, Dan Morris wrote:
I just noticed after uploading my log that on the WTW it says
“Need any callsign”     Does this mean I have NOT worked these letters?
L N O

I’m not sure I understand what that means since I have worked all those letters?

Because below that it show “Need some callsigns” and lists the letters and how many I need.     So, I’m wondering why L N & O are not in that list??

Just curious.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!