Re: WTW

Jim K5SP

Dan, I have taken that to mean that I need several of those letters, not that I have not worked any.  I also am of the opinion that it lists only the ones that you need the most of.

However, I didn't design the software and have never asked, just operated on that assumption.

73

Jim, K5SP

On 1/12/2018 12:37 PM, Dan Morris wrote:
I just noticed after uploading my log that on the WTW it says
“Need any callsign” Does this mean I have NOT worked these letters?
L N O

I’m not sure I understand what that means since I have worked all those letters?

Because below that it show “Need some callsigns” and lists the letters and how many I need. So, I’m wondering why L N & O are not in that list??

Just curious.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!