I can guarantee that I am not on that unworked list! lol

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 08:23 AM, delos_byrne wrote:

I also use Excel to maintain my list of calls of unworked club members.
Delos / NO8R

Sent from My iPad 3

On Jan 10, 2018, at 11:16 PM, Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...> wrote:

Ditto

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 6:16 pm
Subject: [070Club] Grids

A few months ago I made a little list of needed grids using Excel and keep next to radio so when I work a grid I can quickly see if I need it.  It has been very helpful/  Last night I compared it to the checker  and found that a few had been worked .   Crossed them off list, but found a couple that were missing and not worked.

Wonder if anyone working on grids does same ???    Still have lots of grids to work and it may be years before I finish , if ever.