Re: KC3EF/M Operation

Jerry N9AVY

Friday is the 12th ... not 13th   ...  or is it a different month ???

Jerry  n9avy

From: Richard Rohrer <kc3ef1@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:01 PM
Subject: [070Club] KC3EF/M Operation

Just a reminder, for all of my mobile operations I am using KC3EF/M for LOTW.  Just to make sure all who worked me get QSL for the operation.

Worked N7WE, N9AVY, AK4MK, and several others in DM23.  Band was up and down, but managed to get everyone who tried to work me.  Also, started having problems with the antenna.  Apparently the cable between the tuner and the antenna has an open shield, and since I don’t have the required tools it won’t be fixed until I return to FL.

Will be operating as KC3EF/P from EL28 starting on Friday the 13th and ending Thursday 19th.  Will be in the evenings, since we will be doing tourist stuff during the day.  Will try any mode that is needed, just let me know.

73
Dick
KC3EF