Re: Grids

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I just hope Rick doesn’t have a wardrobe malfunction!

Speaking of musicians that should give it up, I was listening to a live Meatloaf concert a few months ago. That guy used to have the most incredible voice, but he can't carry a tune in a basket anymore - and the audience still loved him. I'll try to remember him the way he was.

Back to our regularly scheduled program!

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:15 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grids

Rick:

Farewell Tour ??? All those musicians have had several farewell tours ... you know like many of those divas are on their Farewell Tour... Final Farewell Tour ... Final Final Farewell Tour, and so on until they either lose their voice, can't climb on the stage or ....

Jerry

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grids

I have a spreadsheet and also a map. But I am NOT persuing the ARRL Grid thing. I'll stick with 070 and like Jerry, it is going to take a while! While I'm talking about Jerry... he mentioned the new "worked from" provision for grids (Thank you 070!) and that my grid count should go up. They will, but not as much as one might think. Of the 51 grids I activated, only 16 were grids that I had not worked from the home QTH. Sure would like to do that trip again and hit some different grids, but not to be....it was The Farewell Tour.
--
Rick - N7WE
070 - #1602

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.