From: Bill Garwood <n4gbk@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Grids

Jerry,

I made a chart like that but I also have a copy of the ARRL Grid Locator for North America map.  It is printed in landscape format on regular 8 1/2 by 11 paper.  What I do is I put a red dot in the square of every grid that shows worked in the 070 Checker.  I occasionally will pull up the info on the checker and be sure my chart agrees with the grids approved by the checker.  At a quick glance, I can see if I have that grid.  I have most of the grids in the eastern US but a lot of spaces left in the west.  I also put an X in the squares that the 070 awards do not use.

Happy Radio!

Bill N4GBK in NC