From: Geary McDowell <gearymcdowell@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:50 PM
Subject: [070Club] Grids

I’ve started using the FFMA I think it is, found the spreadsheet at ARRL.  It helps, easy to use, but my problem is going back to LOTW every few days to find more confirmed QSOs.  Seems like I have to go through the whole list every time .  There has to to be a better way.  Surprised one of the contest scoring people, ARRL or a software developer does not have one.
Geary, KE5IRK