Re: Grids

Rick - N7WE

I have a spreadsheet and also a map.  But I am NOT persuing the ARRL Grid thing.  I'll stick with 070 and like Jerry, it is going to take a while!  While I'm talking about Jerry... he mentioned the new "worked from" provision for grids (Thank you 070!) and that my grid count should go up.  They will, but not as much as one might think.  Of the 51 grids I activated, only 16 were grids that I had not worked from the home QTH.  Sure would like to do that trip again and hit some different grids, but not to be....it was The Farewell Tour.