From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:15:51 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Grids

A few months ago I made a little list of needed grids using Excel and keep next to radio so when I work a grid I can quickly see if I need it.  It has been very helpful/  Last night I compared it to the checker  and found that a few had been worked .   Crossed them off list, but found a couple that were missing and not worked.

Wonder if anyone working on grids does same ???    Still have lots of grids to work and it may be years before I finish , if ever.