Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:40 PM, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:
Matt ..... I operated from home on FD in PSK31 mode

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 11:43 AM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

It's been pointed out to me that I neglected to say "Operated PSK-31 on Field Day is sufficient".  Hopefully everybody understood that, but I certainly should've said it. One doesn't have to have been present at field day, but one must have operated PSK-31 on Field Day for credit.

If you're not on one of these lists and should be, please let me know with you call and 070 member number.

Here's the current list:

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI1615KF8MZ
483K5SP1140K0ACP
454N9AVY
143WB5NHL
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ
2516K2EXE
1479AJ4TF
1602N7WE
1140K0ACP
1601KC0OIO
824NU4C
718N2MLP
2542KI4VMK

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Charles Odom <ki4vmk@...> wrote:
I operated in Field Day with the Chipola Amateur Radio Club.

On Jan 9, 2018, at 3:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:
Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!