Re: 2017 STICKERS - Dayton, HamCation, and Field Day

Matthew King - AK4MK

This is my current list of Dayton and HAMCation attendees, and ARRL Field Day participants.

Operating on Field Day is sufficient to earn the sticker.

If you're not on one of these lists and should be, please let me know which list you belong on, your call, and your 070 member number.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

2017 FD2017 Dayton
070 #Call070 #Call
815K8TOM908K3USC
2577K3RTK2110AJ3DI
908K3USC143WB5NHL
1470VA7GEM1708AK4MK
797N9JCA2104N4MAR
2110AJ3DI
483K5SP
454N9AVY
143WB5NHL
526VA3TPS
124KF3AA
1739K7PAX
1708AK4MK
2104N4MAR
2312KM4SLW
2321KM4PJJ

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:
I participated in the CCARC field day operating PSK31 with club callsign W7FEL

Paula K7PAX

On Jan 9, 2018, at 1:04 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Please let me know if you attended Dayton, HamVention, and/or your local ARRL Field Day in 2017.

I'm trying to get a proper list of recipients for each of these stickers so we can get them sent out in the next mailing.

Thanks, y'all!