Re: 1400Z, 1500Z & 1800Z Clock QSO's

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Ended up working AE0AK for my 1400 slot and KP4DQC for my 1500 slot.  Thanks David and Andres.  And thanks Dan and Jerry for looking for me through the buzz.

I'll be back on 20 at 1800Z to try to fill that hole.

Was hoping for an 1100 QSO earlier today, but the band were flat!  Happy to have filled two squares today though!

This club is great!

73,

Mike

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:

 If anyone is around, I'd like to get a couple of quick Q's to fill my 1400, 1500 and 1800 squares.  I'm on 40 meters currently and will start calling CQ just past the top of each hour.  I'll probably move to 20 meters for the 1800Z slot.

73,

Mike