From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 8, 2018 8:44 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] DM23 Activation

Need DM23, too.

Will try to be around.

Jerry  n9avy

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 7:36 PM

Dick-
I need DM23 and will be looking for you.  Travel safe!
Rick - N7WE

On 1/8/2018 20:09, Richard Rohrer wrote:
I will be mobile in DM23 most of the day.  Mostly in NM, but also into AZ.  Will be up around 14.072 give or take.  We will be heading to TX the next day along I10, so if anyone needs a grid between Yuma and Freeport let me know.  Will be using KC3EF/M while mobile and KC3EF/P while in Freeport, TX.

73
Dick
KC3EF