From: Fr Richard R via Groups.Io <rickocr2005@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Tonight sked

Rick, I am willing to get up also and finalize the 24/7!!! if you do not mind, let's plan on it.

I thank the snow storm that came to the east coast and stayed......  I had to cancel services at Church due to ice and low digit temps, which then freed me up to work on those last 8 hours..... only missed the one......
So maybe next Sunday morning I will be done!!!!

Thanks to all who were up and on the air.......
73

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Sunday, January 7, 2018, 11:06:30 AM EST, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Richard-
Saw you fill 15:00 and 16:00!  Way to go...now only 08:00 left?  Next Sunday perhaps?    I'm willing to set an alarm clock for 2:45 AM. Let us know.