Re: Soapbox Anyone?

Brian (N2MLP)

You can set up the database not to be used in worked before look up's

-----Original Message-----
From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of B C
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 12:10 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Soapbox Anyone?

I love the contest scorer program...Nice analysis of the contest. I also noticed that I forgot to weed out the k1KSC, Kennedy space center QSO I grabbed during the contest and I fat fingered a state entry..sigh..But it was fun time on coooooold winter nite

One thing I need to figure out how to to is some sort of dupe checking using HRD..even though I used a seperate log and database for the contest it still recongnized QSO's from an old log somewhere and flagged them as worked..Any clues??

Brian K9WIS