Great being a member of a Club with "proactive" management ... Thanks to all the volunteers

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:18 AM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Well I didn't get on until 13:59, but I had a blast.  Lots and lots of PSK31 on the waterfall - more than I've seen in the last 6 months I think - which was great to see.  Managed to grab Qs on 80m, 40m, 20m, and even 3 on 15m.  40m was the workhorse here in central Florida with 20m being good in the afternoon.  And no iguanas fell out of the palm trees at our house - hi hi!  Thanks to all who worked me.  I hope you had as much fun as I did.