From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 7:00 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] The waterfall is full!

Geary-
Glad you had fun.  That's what it is all about.  And thanks for the QSO.  You were my only Oklahoma in the entire contest!  Hope you made some good progress on endorsements as well.  The contests, and particularly PSK Fest bring out a lot of operators all at the same time.  Please do post your log up to the contest scorer when Matt gives us the "all clear."  There is no such thing "too few to post."  If you log one QSO you've earned an atta boy sticker!